What is the Process Like?
During your initial consultation we will discuss what you want to accomplish with speech/language therapy or accent reduction. We will choose areas to focus on and goals to work toward. In subsequent sessions we will map out an action plan and uncover obstacles to progress. Together we will determine a realistic timeline and lay the path for you to follow to reach your goals.
1. Introduction - Therapist-Client
I provide a complimentary first session so that we can get to know each other and see if we have a good therapist-client match. You can explain what you are looking for and what you want to accomplish.
2. Set up a Session Schedule
You can determine how often you would like to meet with me and the length of each session.
3. Identify Goals and Action Steps
When you have determined exactly what your end goal is, next we map out the steps it will take to reach it.
4. Learn & Practice!
Learn new skills and practice every day to meet your goal!
Don’t Wait Any Longer. Start Changing Your ImageToday!
Carol Edgel, M.Ed. CCC-SLP, CLC
- UT Professional License – Speech-Language Pathologist
- Certified member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- 10+ years in the public schools and private practice
- Co-taught Disorders of Articulation – USU
B.S., M.Ed. Communication Disorders
Certified Life Coach through Life Purpose Institute